redefining which infrastructure is the proble [was: Re: On-going ..]

Douglas Dever dougdever at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:02:29 UTC 2007

My apologies to all for feeding the trolls...

On 4/2/07, Rod Beck <Rod.Beck at hiberniaatlantic.com> wrote:

> I rarely post, but that is clearly a problem. The Americans seem to believe
> in the presumption of guilt and the infallibility of accusation. As an
> American born and bred I can hardly be accused of bias.
>
>  Clearly spam is a serious problem in terms of draining network resources,
> but organizations like Spamhaus don't even do an investigation.
>
>  Maybe this new American mentality explains Guantanamo Bay.

I'm sorry, you must be confused.  This is NANOG, which purports to be
a technical discussion regarding network operations in North America.
Down the hall you'll find plenty of mailing lists maintained by the
Democrat Party - your odd, incorrect, and factually-flawed "blame
America(ns) for everything" diatrabes will be better received by that
audience.  If that doesn't work, I suggest a daily dose of DailyKos
and some tinfoil to wrap around your head.  Thanks.