redefining which infrastructure is the proble [was: Re: On-going ..]

Rod Beck Rod.Beck at hiberniaatlantic.com
Mon Apr 2 13:14:18 UTC 2007

I rarely post, but that is clearly a problem. The Americans seem to believe in the presumption of guilt and the infallibility of accusation. As an American born and bred I can hardly be accused of bias.

Clearly spam is a serious problem in terms of draining network resources, but organizations like Spamhaus don't even do an investigation.

Maybe this new American mentality explains Guantanamo Bay.

Roderick S. Beck
Hibernia Atlantic
30 Dongan Place, NY, NY 10040
http://www.hiberniaatlantic.com
Landline: 1-212-942-3345
Wireless: 1-212-444-8829.
rod.beck at hiberniaatlantic.com
rodbeck at erols.com
``Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.'' Albert Einstein.