Outages mailing list

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Fri Sep 29 21:24:43 UTC 2006

Rick Kunkel wrote:
> I thought about cutting and pasting verbatim the notification I got from
> InterNAP, but then noticed the "The contents of this email message are
> confidential and proprietary" blurb at the end, and thought better of it,
> even though they weren't to blame...

Somebody actually reads those???

NOTICE:  This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you
have received this communication in error, you are obligated to kill
yourself and anyone else who may have read it.  So there.  My disclaimer
is scarier than yours.  Nyaah.  You started this silly nonsense.  Knock
it off and I will too, ok?  It's worthless from a legal standpoint,
makes you look really clueless, and is a waste of CPU cycles.  Nobody
reads it anyway.  You're not actually reading this, are you?  I didn't
think so.

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Administration - jay at west.net
NetLojix Communications, Inc.  -  http://www.netlojix.com/
WestNet:  Connecting you to the planet.  805 884-6323 - WB6RDV