2006 SC Elections and NANOG38

Betty Burke bburke at merit.edu
Thu Sep 28 21:15:32 UTC 2006

Hello Everyone:>

On behalf of Merit and the SC, I would like to draw your attention, just
one more time, to the 2006 NANOG SC elections.  I encourage all to
participate.   Please do take advantage of the open SC nomination period,
confirm your eligibility to vote, and then vote in the upcoming 2006 NANOG
Elections!

Refer to <http://nanog.org/elections06.html> for complete election
information.

Refer to <http://www.nanog.org/candidates06> for the current list of
nominees.

As always, if anyone has a question and/or concern feel free to send email
to nanog-elections at nanog.org, steering at nanog.org, or to me at Merit
(bburke at merit.edu).

Lastly, if you have not registered for NANOG38, consider doing so.  We have
reserved space just for YOU.
Once again, you will not want to miss the opportunity to socialize and to
attend the full program presented by the NANOG PC
<http://nanog.org/mtg-0610/agenda.html>. And, our Hosts and Sponsors
<http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0610/sponsors.html>, along with our friends from
ARIN <http://www.arin.net/announcements/20060816.html>, would certainly
like to see a great turn out!!!  End of nudge, and do hope to see you in
St. Louis:>

Respectfully,

Betty
NANOG Project Manager and SC Representative