recap of nanog-futures on "on topic" and proposed compromise

Fred Heutte aoxomoxoa at sunlightdata.com
Sun Sep 24 20:55:52 UTC 2006

Creating consternation around boundary conditions and then
proposing artificial self-serving "compromises" is one of the oldest
games there is on mailing lists, going back pretty much to the
invention of Usenet.  At the risk of playing a small role in this
instance, as a longtime lurker I simply point out the predictable
failure pattern here.

Fred