Telehouse North outage?

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Sun Sep 24 17:45:04 UTC 2006

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006, Brandon Butterworth wrote:

> > Does anybody have details about a power outage at Telehouse North today?
>
> There was no power to a fair proportion of it for around 5 minutes
> at approx 12:50BST
>
> brandon

I have been just made aware on the nanog-futures list that outages are
indeed on topic, officially. Please, let's start self-restraining and not
email further on this thread unless it is:
1. More data.
2. Change of status.

Flames not to /dev/null but to my private inbox or the admin's
address. Not here. Don't second me, either.
:)

Thanks everybody,

	Gadi.