Zimbabwe satellite service shutdown for non-payment

Brandon Galbraith brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 07:59:08 UTC 2006

Does any fiber run into Zimbabwe? Or is everything via satellite? There has
to be a remaining uplink (albeit low-capacity) if nameservers within the
country are still accessible.

-brandon

--
Brandon Galbraith
Email: brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
AIM: brandong00
Voice: 630.400.6992
"A true pirate starts drinking before the sun hits the yard-arm. Yarrrr.
--thelost"