ARIN sucks? was Re: Kremen's Buddy?

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Thu Sep 14 13:34:09 UTC 2006

    Hi,

    All our experiences consulting our clients about how to get their AS
and Subnets have been pretty easy and fast.

    First get enought IP from 2 Peer to justify at least a /21;

    Now that you have 2 Peer, request the AS and a Subnet from ARIN;

    Take a day or 2 to prepare the paperwork;

    Submit it in the right sequence to ARIN;

    And LISTEN to your ARIN rep, they know how the procedure must be
done and will help your get it done correctly.

    Simple really.

Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
P.O. Box 175       Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 5T7
tel 514-990-5911   http://www.pubnix.net    fax 514-990-9443