Kremen's Buddy?

Joe Abley jabley at ca.afilias.info
Tue Sep 12 22:55:11 UTC 2006

Le 2006-09-12 à 17:21, Daniel Golding a écrit :

> "From each according to his abilities, to each according to his
> needs" could
> be replaced with "From each according to the ARIN fee schedule, to
> each
> according to our impossible to decipher allocation templates".

I find the references to alleged, inherent difficulties with the ARIN
resource assignment process increasingly tedious. Even if the
templates were "impossible to decipher", this isn't the forum to
discuss them.

In my opinion, you do the argument in favour of open trading of
addresses as commodities a rank disservice by linking it to this kind
of FUD.

Joe