[Fwd: Kremen VS Arin Antitrust Lawsuit - Anyone have feedback?]

Daniel Golding dgolding at tier1research.com
Mon Sep 11 18:50:04 UTC 2006

Nick,

You make an incorrect assumption - that IP addresses are currently free
(they are not, in either money or time) and that commoditizing them will
increase their cost (there is significant evidence it will not).

If I have the choice between paying $500 for a /24 of PI space or going to
my upstreams, getting IP space, applying to ARIN for a /22 of PI space,
eventually numbering out of the PA space - how much money have I spent?

- Daniel Golding