[OT] Connexion {Was: Re: [routing-wg]BGP Update Report}

Netfortius netfortius at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 14:08:56 UTC 2006

Just wondering this, myself. I travel fairly frequently between US and Europe,
and Lufthansa was recently my choice, exclusively because of this service.
Perhaps with the interdiction of computing devices on board (have not
travelled since the UK incident, so I am not sure if the new rules of flying
naked affect all flights?!?) there won't - obviously - be much of a need for
an Internet connection ...

Stefan