[Fwd: Kremen VS Arin Antitrust Lawsuit - Anyone have feedback?]

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Sat Sep 9 17:42:42 UTC 2006

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, Tony Li wrote:

And the same way that government forced telephone number portability, I
foresee one day government requiring IP number portability among ISPs in
order to increase competition.  So all those SWIPS and PA assignments in
ARIN/RIPE/APNIc may one day be used to allow Acme Nail with their /29
assignment to leave ISP A and move to ISP B.  Legislators have been known
to make more idiotic laws and regulations so don't think it couldn't
happen.

-Hank Nussbacher
http://www.interall.co.il