[Fwd: Kremen VS Arin Antitrust Lawsuit - Anyone have feedback?]

Michael Nicks mtnicks at kanren.net
Fri Sep 8 18:19:27 UTC 2006

The real fundamental flaw with this free-market approach to handling IP
assignments is the fact that it will further create an environment where
smaller (start-ups, small businesses) entities trying to acquire PI
space will face insurmountable challenges (eg, financial).

While I think the majority of people these days would agree that the
free-market approach to economics is definitely the best, certain
resources are not very applicable to be traded in a free-market
environment. I myself do not like over-bureaucratic processes, and while
all of us at one time or another have complained about ARIN's
procedures, policies, and practices, the purpose they serve is a needed one.

Best Regards,
-Michael

--
Michael Nicks