[Fwd: Kremen VS Arin Antitrust Lawsuit - Anyone have feedback?]

Brandon Galbraith brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 09:28:38 UTC 2006

Two questions regarding thisfor the list (slightly OT):

1) Has any sort of IP address ownership precedence been set in a US court?
2) Isn't ARIN considered a non-profit resource management/allocation
organization? To my knowledge, there is no "marketplace" for IPs.

Thanks!
-brandon

--
Brandon Galbraith
Email: brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
AIM: brandong00
Voice: 630.400.6992
"A true pirate starts drinking before the sun hits the yard-arm. Yarrrr.
--thelost"