comast email issues, who else has them?

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Thu Sep 7 00:30:39 UTC 2006

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Christopher L. Morrow wrote:
> Perhaps some of the comcast folks reading might take a better/harder look
> at their customer service tickets and do a 'better' job (note I'm not even
> half of a comcast customer so I'm not sure that there even IS a
> problem...) on this issue?

You can try:

http://www.comcastsupport.com/sdcxuser/lachat/user/Blockedprovider.asp

or if that doesn't work:

Call 856-317-7272, listen for 00:02:17 , press 1 (within a 3 second
window)m listen for 1 minute and leave a message that might be returned
within 3 days (according to the message).

--
Simon J. Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.darkmere.gen.nz/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar | eMT.