[OT] Connexion {Was: Re: [routing-wg]BGP Update Report}

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Sun Sep 10 19:32:07 UTC 2006

There is still interest in this technology at Boeing and elsewhere, and
there will probably be a BOF on the problems associated with large
mobile networks at the
San Diego IETF this Fall. Anyone interested in the technology at the
IP level can let me know and I will
make sure you get the announcements.

As for the business side of it, there are other uses for network
connectivity on a modern aircraft
besides searching the web.

Regards
Marshall