(OT)MSN/hotmail postmaster contact

Simon Waters simonw at zynet.net
Tue Oct 31 09:41:49 UTC 2006

On Monday 30 Oct 2006 21:06, you wrote:

> Is there a postmaster from MSN/Hotmail out there? Mail from my domain to
> any of yours is being junked and randomly blackholed.  No progress has been
> made yet with the normal tech support.

I previously got responses from the advertised postmaster contact eventually.

But if an email provider is bit bucketing email, other than as a tactical
measure, rather than rejecting it, or quarantining it, your time is probably
better spent advising people not to use that service.

It is not as if, since AOLs Harvard email fiasco, anyone can claim they didn't
know it wasn't a stupid thing to be doing.

Since people have already told Hotmail it is a stupid thing to do, and they
still do it, they are clearly stupid, or uncaring on the matter, neither is a
good thing in an email provider.

Or as put elsewhere "real friends don't let friends use hotmail".