Sagonet - Failing miserably with network security Someone needs to handle this.

Chris Jester chris_jester at suavemente.net
Sun Oct 29 19:28:47 UTC 2006

65.110.62.120

Sagonet,

We have a serious hacker here who is ACTIVLY engaged in logins
on our network (have him in a honeypot at the moment). He is running
exploits from your network and
also I have been hearing from others that you have been notified of this
a few times yet have done nothing about it.  Can we get someone to handle
this immediately please?

This hacker has rooted at least 35 servers on a friends network (friendly
competitor) and now hes scanning ours...

This is what was said by my friend after contacting you guys about this:
"Good... They will not listen... I have provided them logs, screen shots,
etc..."

Additionally, I would LOVE to know what is on that server... this guy is
not to be taken lightly, he is VERY methodical and patient. He's problably
owning your network too.

[root at mail /home]# netstat -an
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address               Foreign Address
 State
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:21                  0.0.0.0:*
 LISTEN
tcp        0      0 :::38300                    :::*
 LISTEN
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:66.11.112.15:38300   ::ffff:65.110.62.120:59979
 ESTABLISHED
 ESTABLISHED