power cords for .nl

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Sun Oct 29 04:56:23 UTC 2006

I take it you were after info other than that found at urls similar to
this one?

http://www.dbicorporation.com/internat/intpower.htm

I would've thought that datacentre internal cabling for mains would be a
different can of worms anyway, in my experience most primary power
distribution is done from a 3-phase lead into a PDU and from there into
IEC strips, with local mains-interfaces being fairly secondary in nature.

So wouldn't you mainly want IEC male-female type?

Mark.