register.com down sev0?

Chris L. Morrow christopher.morrow at verizonbusiness.com
Thu Oct 26 22:18:27 UTC 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Fergie wrote:

> Chris,
>
> W.R.T. #2 below:
>
> Be for real: No one ever suggested that backbone service
> providers attempt to ingress filter traffic -- this is an
> edge function.

ah, cause I thought 'everyone should do bcp38' mean 'everyone'... I agree
that it's a great thing, I think 'everyone' should do it, I even thing we
should where possible. I think LOTS of this would go away if people
filtered their lan segments... tey have the horsey's there to do it
without the compromises that must be taken at the 'core' (or 'more central
portions of 'the net')

And I was sorta yanking your chain some :)