Collocation Access

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 19:33:11 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 18:57 +0100, Roland Perry wrote:
> But presumably it would need to be stolen. Wouldn't the tech notice that
> happening... Or is there some way the colo security guy can clone it
> undetected?

I've been in and out of several colos that require you to leave your ID
(passport/DL, and business card) up at the front desk throughout your
visit.  This could be for hours, or even for the whole day.  During that
time I imagine my ID could have been photocopied, transcribed,
photographed, etc, without me ever knowing.

-Jim P.