Collocation Access

J. Oquendo sil at infiltrated.net
Mon Oct 23 18:18:13 UTC 2006

Roland Perry wrote:

> In article
> <9FA71E73BF462E4C96C3A9C074D50F7093BDE5 at DHOST001-39.DEX001.intermedia.net
> >, Craig Holland <cholland at rnmd.net> writes
>> The fellow I chatted with at AT&T said they are not allowed to
>> hand over their badge because it would compromise their security.
>
> Sounds to me like NSTAC ought to be worried about a scheme to accredit
> co-lo operator security staff, as well as the visiting telco engineers.
So what's next....

http://www.verichipcorp.com/

I recall back in the days of Exodus in Jersey City I walked in to go
kick a Sun machine in one of the cages for a company I worked for. I had
previously worked at a company that also had a cage there and had been
to the Jersey City colo facility quite a few times. Anyhow when I went
in they pulled up the keys for my prior company after giving them my ID.
I stated "No, I no longer work there." They gave me the correct key but
a "Hello My Name Is" tag with my former company. Funny...

J. Oquendo
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1383A743
sil . infiltrated @ net http://www.infiltrated.net

The happiness of society is the end of government.
John Adams