Collocation Access

Alex Rubenstein alex at corp.nac.net
Mon Oct 23 17:07:56 UTC 2006

> (They let me in eventually with a passport. But if they're going to
> trust a foreign-issued passport as photo id, it's not really that
> obvious to me why they wouldn't trust a foreign-issued driving
> licence. It's not like they can really tell whether either of them
> are forged.)

What I've never understood is, that, how a gov't issue ID (for the
purposes of allowing entry) is of any use whatsoever.

It's not as if someone is doing a instand background check to know if
the person is a criminal, or wanted, or whatever. It's trivial to forge
a gov't ID.

--
Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex at nac.net, latency, Al Reuben
Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net