In Memoriam: Abha Ahuja

kobi hsu jhsu-nanog at mur.com
Sun Oct 22 02:17:20 UTC 2006

On 10/21/06, Fergie <fergdawg at netzero.net> wrote:

> Five years ago today. I miss her. She was a great friend.
>
> http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/2006/10/in-memoriam-abha-ahuja.html

I've not wanted to change the memorial page I made, because... well, I can't
really articulate why. But over the years many of the galleries and pictures
linked to have gone offline, or moved, or just aren't available.

So- I'd like to put out a call for pictures, memorial pages, links. I have a
list
of some but I expect there are several I don't know about. If you have
pictures but aren't able to host them, just let me know and I'd be happy to
provide space for them.

Thanks.

_k