Boeing's Connexion announcement

Christian Kuhtz christian at kuhtz.com
Mon Oct 16 04:09:37 UTC 2006

On Oct 15, 2006, at 10:52 PM, Stephen Sprunk wrote:
> Even if I
> could somehow convince the trolls in accounting to accept triple the
> standard hotspot rate because it's on a plane, the IRS requires an
> original receipt for any expenses over $25 and Connexion doesn't
> provide one.

So, given that some of us aren't required to submit original receipts
for things like rental cars etc, I think you might want to ask a good
accountant to check into the veracity of that statement and try to
discern between a company's accounting troll policy and actual law.
Credit card transaction records are sufficient for some expenses
(except hotels), far above $25.

Best regards,
Christian