200K prefixes - Weekly Routing Table Report

Neil J. McRae neil at domino.org
Thu Oct 12 00:53:37 UTC 2006

I think you have seriouisly under estimated that. think of the routers with distributed line cards then all the boxes that are soon to be a trash can job because they can't be upgraded. We deployed a load of prp2 cards and decided to max the ram out as the aggrevation of a mid production upgrade when we hit 300k isn't worth not doing it.

Cheers
Neil
--
Neil J. McRae -- Alive and Kicking
neil at DOMINO.ORG - Sent from my Blackberry Wireless