applause from the gallery

Fred Heutte aoxomoxoa at sunlightdata.com
Wed Oct 11 10:14:23 UTC 2006

Leaving lurk.mode for one of my very rare comments here . . .

I do watch quite a bit of the NANOG meetings and find them
quite interesting.  However, Tuesday's discussion/debate on
IP6 was really a standout and I commend everyone involved
for putting on your thinking caps and really mixing it up.

As a non-network operator, my main concern is that if the
ops community doesn't fix the routing problem, someone else
with surplus resources and deficit clue is going to take a whack
at doing so . . .

If I may venture a further opinion, Randy Bush's comment
that deciding exactly what problem needs to be solved is
a very key point.

regards to all, I hope to attend in person again sometime soon

fh
portland, oregon