swiss (zurich) colocation recommendations for a US company...

Jason Arnaute non_secure at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 20:55:42 UTC 2006

I am doing a bit of expansion into Europe and simply
need a good datacenter in Zurich where I can put in a
single 1u piece of equipment (for now).

I got a quote from init7.net for $400 for the 1u
equipment and 5 mbps, or $300 for 2 mbps.

Is this a reasonable cost of doing business in
switzerland, or am I not finding a good low cost
provider ?  If not, any suggestions on a high quality,
well connected place in Zurich that I could put a
single 1u piece of equipment ?

Any other comments/suggestions appreciated.