AOL Lameness

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at wvi.com
Mon Oct 2 18:20:42 UTC 2006

Along the lines of "a picture is worth...etc.." an actual example of an
e-mail that is sent out generating that error would be very useful.

I'm guessing that, from the page at the URL provided, AOL has decided
that banning dotted quads from e-mails will cut down on the spam and
phishing scams. They very well might be right.

--
Jeff Shultz