register.com down sev0?

Albert Meyer from_nanog at corenap.com
Fri Oct 27 22:19:57 UTC 2006

Charles J. Knipe wrote:
> Paul,
> As of right now I'm not prepared to comment on our recent outage in this forum. That said, I do want to discuss your assertion that Register.com is a source of spam.

It's pretty well-known that register.com has been a source of spam, and that
complaints to them have been ineffective. If you're here to tell us that the
problem has recently been fixed, or that you're working on fixing it, people
will be happy to hear that. If you're here to tell us that there never was a
problem and that we're all just imagining it... you'll need these:

http://www.spectorracing.com/catalog/category_477_UNDERWEAR_SParco_Racing_Underwear_page_1.html

Carmyth fabric has a higher flame resistance than any previous material