OT: How to stop UltraDNS sales people calling

J. Oquendo sil at infiltrated.net
Tue Nov 28 17:05:59 UTC 2006

Paul Vixie wrote:

> every month or two somebody will ask me "does BIND really drop 20% of all
> queries it receives?"  and i say, "um, no, why do you ask?" and the answer
> is always "that's what the ultradns salesman told me."  i can't argue with
> their success, but i guess i am ready to quibble over their manners.

Hi Paul, just curious, someone over at UltraDNS called and told me my
own bind server is dropping
20% of queries. Can you please explain to me how did they log into my
systems?

J. Oquendo
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1383A743
sil . infiltrated @ net http://www.infiltrated.net

The happiness of society is the end of government.
John Adams