analyse tcpdump output

Payam payam at bhsecurity.com
Mon Nov 27 19:33:12 UTC 2006

Hey Everyone,

I've noticed an increased interest for Panoptis so I thought id send
this email out:
Panoptis has been updated so that it compiles/runs with newer systems.
It works on Debian Sarge for sure, should do the same on any system with
GCC 3.3.5 and CommonC++2 1.5.3 at the very least.
It is still rough around the edges and no new features; Just an update
to get it working.

http://panoptis.sourceforge.net/

Cheers,
--Payam