BGP analyzing tool

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 17:38:02 UTC 2006

I use the FCP from internap...Optomizes the BGP routes and produces nice graphs/reports that I never look at... :)

http://www.internap.com/solutions/routecontrol/page1980.html

Doug Marschke <doug at ipath.net> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                     I don’t know of any tool, but it seems like you should be able to get a show route detail about, write a script to choose inactive reasons and sort based off that.

  Doug