Need a gigabit loop - hard to find in our area - referrals?

Aaron Glenn aaron.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 07:45:09 UTC 2006

On 11/8/06, Robert Boyle <robert at tellurian.com> wrote:

> At 06:55 PM 11/8/2006, you wrote:
> >Were looking for something which is difficult to find in the area we are in.
> >I need a gigabit loop between us and a provider or two...
>
> We have successfully used SBC in southern CA for Ethernet loops and
> their prices are pretty reasonable and their footprint is pretty much
> everywhere.

though the equipment footprint isn't very reasonable. last I checked
they still require a full relay rack exclusively for their nortel
gear. that and gigaman is/was inherently oversubscribed by design.

anyway, there are more appropriate lists for such requests, since this
is pretty off topi....aww forget it.