Verizon PSTN continued

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Tue Nov 7 19:52:39 UTC 2006

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006, Jared Mauch wrote:

> A network error created problems Monday for callers trying to make local
> calls to Moreno Valley and may have affected other Inland communities, a
> Verizon spokesman said.

I didn't hear anything about this yesterday, and I work at an office in
the Inland Empire about an hour north of Riverside. Verizon is the ILEC
here too. No problems here; it may have been localized to the San
Bernardino/Riverside area.

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Victorville, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.