Verizon PSTN continued

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Tue Nov 7 17:32:24 UTC 2006

The thread yesterday didn't seem to get into much
detail; I'm wondering if anyone knows more about what
is going on with Verizon?  Our PSTN service with XO
seems to be affected again by what XO claims is a
Verizon problem but they wouldn't elaborate on why they
feel that to be the case; I was just amazed to even get
someone on the phone at XO since normally they are
unreachable.  I am inclined to partially believe them
since I've found other numbers that I know to be with
other carriers that are not working.  XO claimed this
was at least a regional issue of Verizon's that is
affecting multiple carriers.

David