Yahoo Postmaster contact, please

chuck goolsbee chucklist at forest.net
Fri Nov 3 21:42:08 UTC 2006

>Greetings, NANOGers.  I've got a mail cluster that's been spooling about
>50000 messages for the past week or so (with very little drain and
>traffic passing), and my mail admin reports that attempted contacts to
>the Yahoo Postmaster are not getting answered.  Can someone over there
>drop me a line off-list, please?

Welcome to a very NON-exclusive club Matt.

You are not alone*. It seems as if every other mail server on the
planet is having the same issue.

As for an actual human being at Yahoo getting back in touch with you,
I suspect I'll be refereeing a Flyers** vs Chiefs*** Ice Hockey game
in hell before that happens. However, if an actual human being
affiliated with Yahoo does get back to you prior to the Zamboni being
delivered to the netherworld, please pass them over my way when your
done with them.

--chuck

* http://www.forest.net/support/archives/2006/10/000792.php#000792
** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Flyers#Broad_Street_Bullies