Black Frog - the botnets keep coming

Alexei Roudnev alex at relcom.net
Sat May 27 21:47:50 UTC 2006

Internet IS a wild west. You should live with it. It will never be _quet,
dead american's residential area, where dogs do not bark and kids do not
play themself on streets in age of 8 (normal dogs bark, and normal kids
often play themself when they are 8)_.

It is the whole WORLD, not one country.

So, we must live with it, and do not hope, that it will have numerous _speed
tickets_ and _police officers_ (as 90% of the people live every day, making
their own decisions and protecting themselves.

It is, in fact, a very effectiv way to stop spammers. But it definitely
became a dangerous DDOS service. So - learn how to live with it, it's the
only choice. (Make sure, that no single protocol or botnet can kill the
whole network or deplete all resources, for example).