Clueful Comcast person needed

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat May 27 07:55:03 UTC 2006

Hi, sorry for the noise..

We need a clueful Comcast person to start checking out problems in their
Atlanta headends.   Over on the ALE (Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts) list
there are a lot of highly educated engineers all seeing the same ongoing
packet loss problems at multiple points.  Calls to Comcast result in us
hearing that there is no knowledge of a problem and that they are more
than happy to roll a truck ($$) to our doors to "diagnosis".  Comcast,
please save yourself some money and send the right guys to the
headend(s) to troubleshoot using the data in these threads:

http://www.ale.org/pipermail/ale/2006-May/030809.html

http://www.ale.org/pipermail/ale/2006-May/030774.html

http://www.ale.org/pipermail/ale/2006-May/030837.html

-Jim P.