And Now.... Data Retention. Enjoy!

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Sat May 27 02:30:39 UTC 2006

    Duh,

    Those crazy americans...

-----

(on the premise of: "network data for two years")

    Some republicans have stocks in SAN/NAS/DVD/Hard Drive/etc markets
and need a boost?

    Around here we're talking about only 70,000 DVD.

    I see a way to mirror each pipe into a device capable of compressing
it real time to disks and then spew DVD...

    But I fail to grasp the scope of the challenge that could be for the
big players out there.  It would be fun to see some numbers.

-----

    Subcriber infos is no big deals, we kept records from day 0.  (13
years+)

    Thanks Fergie for the entertainment.

Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
P.O. Box 175       Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 5T7
tel 514-990-5911   http://www.pubnix.net    fax 514-990-9443