Are botnets relevant to NANOG?

Rick Wesson wessorh at ar.com
Fri May 26 23:09:45 UTC 2006

for this community would trend analysis with the best of who is getting
better and the worst of who is getting worse and some baseline counts be
enough for this group to understand if the problem is getting better.

I am suggesting that NANOG is an appropriate forum to publish general
stats on who the problem is getting better/worse for and possibly why
things got better/worse.

I'd like to see a general head nod that there is a problem and develop
some stats so we can understand if it is getting better or worse.

-rick