MAE-WEST - 55 S Market area equipment sourcing

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Wed May 24 15:34:52 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 07:54:00AM -0700, Christopher McCrory wrote:
> This is not in you area, but FFR in LA across the street from one
> wilshire, Lightsource1 has a small storefront.  They stock GBICS, fiber,
> copper, various Cisco bits (backed by a stockpile of larger stuff).  There
> is a phone number posted for the "It's 2am and I need $part right now"
> times.  Rumor has it they will soon have free coffee and wireless.

Does ACE Hardware still sell UTP/coax/fiber, ends and crimpers on the ground
floor of 60 Hudson?

i always thought that was cool.

i was thinking of putting a vending machine in 151 Front (Toronto), selling
cables and bits for outrageous prices.

--
[ Jim Mercer        jim at reptiles.org         +1 416 410-5633 ]
[          I want to live forever, or die trying.            ]