Mail delivery problem to AOL for Cloud 9

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 20 02:00:00 UTC 2006

On 5/19/06, Mark Hennessy <mhennessy at cloud9.net> wrote:

> If someone from AOL is monitoring this list could you please contact me
> off-list about this?  I have tried many times to contact members of your
> organization by phone but have not been able to get this matter resolved
> through the usual channels.

AOL does have fairly detailed error messages and a couple of phone
numbers on http://postmaster.info.aol.com that take you straight to
their postmaster team

I guess you've setup a feedback loop for IP space under your control

Also what error do you get?  It could be because of your smarthosts,
or it could be because of a URL in email that's sent out, or because
of "second received line" filtering where they filter email from an IP
they flag as virus infected even if its sent through your smarthost ..

-srs
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)