Geo location to IP mapping

Edward B. DREGER eddy+public+spam at noc.everquick.net
Mon May 15 22:03:11 UTC 2006

RP> Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 21:05:35 +0100
RP> From: Roland Perry

RP> I just tried that, says I'm 100 miles south of where I really am. That's
RP> quite a long way out in a small country like England.

<me too>
Home cable returned "haven't got a clue".

I tried a couple other netblocks that returned different places in
Florida, Mississippi, and Illinois.  Not too good when the correct
answers are Kansas and California.
</me too>

*yawn*

Eddy
--
Everquick Internet - http://www.everquick.net/
A division of Brotsman & Dreger, Inc. - http://www.brotsman.com/
davidc at brics.com -*- jfconmaapaq at intc.net -*- sam at everquick.net
Ditto for broken OOO autoresponders and foolish AV software backscatter.