Geo location to IP mapping

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Mon May 15 17:44:31 UTC 2006

    Well,

    I'm sure that everybodies here understand that the city databases
cannot be accurate more than 50%.

    The way we disperse static IP on commercial accounts there is not
way they can figure out where the destination is.

    The last best guest will be the peer router before my routers.

    For me the country db is good enought for basic webalizer report for
the customers websites.
    (This way my customers dont waste queries to countries.nerd.dk on
non-spam related things)

    Have fun...

Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
P.O. Box 175       Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 5T7
tel 514-990-5911   http://www.pubnix.net    fax 514-990-9443