MEDIA: ICANN rejects .xxx domain

Niels Bakker niels=nanog at bakker.net
Mon May 15 12:37:55 UTC 2006

* peter at peter-dambier.de (Peter Dambier) [Mon 15 May 2006, 11:11 CEST]:
>Both Rendezvous and Bonjour are working.

They are the same thing.  Rendezvous got renamed Bonjour after a
trademark dispute.  See http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=891

>There is an incompatible version from Microsoft too, some say
>it is vaporware but I can still their queries for '.local' on
>our nameservers.

You are in so out of your depth it's just not funny anymore.

Is there any possibility you have future postings clue-checked by
someone, to avoid further embarrassments to yourself?

	-- Niels.

--
"Calling religion a drug is an insult to drugs everywhere.
 Religion is more like the placebo of the masses."