MEDIA: ICANN rejects .xxx domain

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Fri May 12 07:59:40 UTC 2006

> On 5/11/06, Derek J. Balling <deballing at vassar.edu> wrote:
>
>> If you think *that's* why .XXX died, then I have a small bridge to
>> sell you providing access to Manhattan island.

Derek, I could use your little bridge for our garden, but I am afraid
I cannot pay for it :)

Todd Vierling wrote:

> I'll offer you advice once offered to me.  Read the sign on the padded
> cell:  "Do not feed the troll."

Todd you got it. Sorry I could not resist such a fat chance.

> Peter's about 51 cards shy of a full deck when it comes to TLDs.  I
> still have a back-of-my-head suspicion that he's a new alter ago of
> Jim Fleming.  <g>

Participating in some of the alternatives I am intersted in what
becomes of The Root and what becomes of DNS.

I am working together with Joe Baptista on the IASON project.

http://iason.site.voila.fr/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/iason/

I like some of Jim's ideas, but I never succeded to contact him :)

Cheers
Peter and Karin Dambier

--
Peter and Karin Dambier