Speakeasy / Above.net

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Tue May 9 22:52:03 UTC 2006

--On May 8, 2006 12:57:39 PM -0700 Peter Kranz <pkranz at unwiredltd.com>
wrote:

> Is anyone aware of Speakeasy <> Above.net issues that existed in the last
> 24 hours, doing forensics on some odd traffic flows (HTTP and SSH
> problems) from customers within Speakeasy in the last 24 hours.

I hadn't heard of anything, nor noticed anything.  I'm not a speakeasy
customer anymore, but they're usually pretty good/on the ball about things.
If you know of a speakeasy customer they can use the member login tool and
get current network status issues, as well as past closed issues once
logged in.  Support might be willing to let you know if you called into
them as well.