Tier Zero (was Re: Tier 2 - Lease?)

Brandon Ross bross at internap.com
Thu May 4 18:30:55 UTC 2006

Well, I suppose that depends on what you mean by Tier 1.  ;-)

We do buy from a number of providers, many of which would be considered
Tier 1 by many people.

--
Brandon Ross                                              AIM:  BrandonNRoss
Director, Network Engineering                             ICQ:  2269442