Backbone Monitoring Tools

Ashe Canvar acanvar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 21:44:43 UTC 2006

Well, True. But the idea is to have a full mesh of 'n' sensors each
doing 'tests' to the remaining n-1 sensors. Finding asymmetric routes
should be trivial as I plan to feed it my router configs from rancid,
for detecting interfaces that belong to the same router. ( Of course,
this can't be extended to the Internet in genral. )

>From all the replies I have received, I don't think anything open
source fits the bill.

Going to the mines to write my own. Good bye cruel world...